Sunday 13 February 2011

Blog is in the process of being set up

After a busy today working on the computer, I have set up my twitter.com/kuntycbtslave account and already getting some good people following me.  Cannot wait until I start adding items to my blog for you all to read.  I am excited about the thought of people reading about what happens to me in my sessions at Mistress Kent's dungeon.  I do like being dominated by a femdom mistress.

Anyway in the meantime I have added a few pages so that there are some things you can check out in the meantime if you want to such as live cams and chat and dating, plus there is always of course Kinky Britain HD Femdom BDSM CBT Video Clips and http://www.mistresskent.com for your additional pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. COOL, MISTRESS KENT' I NEVER WAN'T TO GET THING'S WRONG!

    ReplyDelete